EnviroAce strives to develop a cost effective and flexible permitting strategy for each facility.
Work areas include:
- Review facility or process operations and develop an air permitting strategy.
- Develop emissions calculations and prepare permit applications.
- Minimize permitting requirements though process changes and use of general permits.
- Evaluate BACT, MACT and PSD requirements.
- Suggest procedures to streamline permit implementation, tracking and reporting requirements.
- Negotiate permit conditions during review and comment periods.
- Prepare emission statements and other reporting documents.